Monday, October 1, 2012

Life is beautiful.

 
 
 
 
Life is beauiful.
 
This is one of my back pieces. I am in love with it and I wanted to share it with you guys. This picture is right after it was finished so there is a bit of swelling and ink.  The reason I posted this picture is because I think people forget how beautiful life really is.
 
I understand pain. I understand suffering. I have been through very bad times as well as very good times. With that being said I can agree that sometimes it is hard to believe life does get any better.  I like to remember that every day I am here is a day I can enjoy the little things like the sound of my daughter laughing, playing or singing in the other room.
 
Here recently I have been thinking a lot about my life. I am 23 years old. What have I done so far? What will I do next? I think it is a difficult journey for every person to make no matter what the age. I know I am not alone on that note. I know I loved to write and I feel that passion is slowly coming back to me one day at a time.  It feels nice to write again.
 
 
The other day was full of storms here in Oklahoma. My friends and I discovered this in my backyard after the rain let up. We are a bunch of dorks so all of us whipped out our camera phones and started taking pictures. This is one that I took. I am very proud of it. My point was that even though it was storming for days on end, this flower found a way to thrive.
 
 


What are some of the things you find beauty in?
 
KillaKell
 


No comments:

Post a Comment