Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skin Deep.






 

 
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I always say that beauty is skin deep. I have not always found myself attractive. I wanted to do somewhat of a time line of myself for you. This picture was of course taken by me. There are people in this world who are beautiful on the outside and fugly on the inside. I am sure we have all met one or two or maybe three of these kinds of people. I have went through many stages or phases to get to where I am now. I am left with scars of my younger years. I use to think it was cool to pierce anything by myself.
 
That my friends is high school Kelly. That is actually what my friends now refer to this part of my life as. You cannot really tell but in this picture I have my lip, nose, and eyebrow piercings in. I also am wearing what I thought was a bad ass Rancid tee and that blazer was one of my favorite jackets. Still to this day I am mad that I lost it. I actually put all that red stitching in myself. I was super proud of that. I also at one time shaved my hair off. I had a blond Mohawk and a purple one. I was cool no doubt but also very foolish to think that the real world was ready for all that. I assure you it was not. I see kids dressed like that today I know it is not the same. It is now a statement. I wore black because I felt black inside. I grew up and now I have no urge to wear these clothes. I do however still love piercings and tattoos.
 
 
 

All you girls out there who think you are awkward or maybe you think you are not beautiful. I want to tell you that you are. That we are all beautiful souls. I am not saying you need makeup or a good camera. I think that we should all be comfortable in our skin. Girls tell me all the time that I am too skinny, or have small boobs, or no butt. I know that they tease me for being small because they are big. I am glad to be me. I love every inch of my body. I have been through many phases and no matter what I look like on the outside I am me on the inside and that is what matters most. So today my friends be you. Shine bright enough so everyone around you is blinded by your light. When you walk into a room own that shit. Be proud to be white, black, or brown. Be proud you are tall or short, skinny or fat. If this did not help then just google "celebrities without makeup". I promise that will make you feel better. Thank you for tuning in, I will see you next time. So do not be late!
 
KillaKell

No comments:

Post a Comment