Tuesday, March 25, 2014

He said, She said...Then there was the truth.


What do I see, When I see you?
What do I see?
I see nothing...

All the times
That you told me
I was wrong, I was crazy..

Just when I started to believe...
You saw the change in me.

What does he see, when he sees me?
What does he see?
He saw nothing...

All the times
That I told him
He was wrong, He was crazy...

Just when he started to believe...
He saw the change in me.



I wrote this song in like 10 minutes. I have been struggling with writing music lately because I am always writing what I think people want to hear. I chose a different approach with this piece. I actually just sang and strummed my guitar and it all came together very fast. I wrote this song because in relationships it is the same thing on both sides but different. He said, she said then the truth.

I didn't follow my typical song writing process at all on this one. I love it. It is just me and my guitar and a lot of passion at the moment. I have no outlet so here I am...






Kelly Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment