Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2 Loritabs and a Fucking Dream.
















I recently had my wisdom teeth removed. I am feeling much better. I had been in pain for almost a year. I hope that all you readers out there are having a great week. Thanksgiving is a couple days away. Black Friday is right around the corner. I am sure all of you have some awesome plans for this holiday weekend. I am excited about one thing. That one thing is turkey. I love turkey. I am sad my mother is going out of town again this year. This will mark the second year she has fled town on this beloved family holiday. I forgive you this time mother. I love you.

So, me and mine are heading to the in-laws. My mother-in-law can cook some pretty awesome food so I am not mad at all. I can look forward to lots of great food. She also is never shy on deserts. There is always so much great food. I am looking forward to eating it and spending time with the ones who say they love me. For many Black Friday is something that is almost as important as Thanksgiving. I am not one of these people. I will not be joining that crowd. For those of you who will be out there shopping be safe and try not to trample somebody to death.

It is 7:04 in the morning here in Oklahoma. The sun is about to rise and I am sitting here in my bedroom listening to Kelly Clarkson "Catch my breath". This is one of favorite songs at the moment. I want to start putting what song I like at the moment in each blog. I am hoping to maybe introduce my readers to some music. I like most all genres. I hope you guys enjoy. I hope you guys have a great day. I want you to remember that you should be extra thankful for everything in your life. There are people out there with nothing. I am thankful to be who I am and everything I have. Also be safe driving out there. I will be back after the holidays.

KillaKell

No comments:

Post a Comment