Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Possible.

It has been awhile hasn't it? 

I have transformed myself into something I thought I could never be. I am naturally a lazy person. I love to sit on my butt and watch TV, movies, YouTube videos whatever I please really. I was living the dream. You know this, I mentioned this. I did not have to find a second job just work harder at the one I already had, who knew! My poor hubby is still out of commission. I have never worked harder in my life. It feels shitty AND rewarding. 

I made a list my friends. What kind of list you ask all interested and shit? A list that will change my life forever (insert evil laugh here). It is a bucket list in a way. The things I want to happen in my life. I will share with my beloved readers. Only you make me feel this way! I started with something simple. 

1. Visit New York and watch a Broadway play. This is a dream I have had since I was in high school. I loved the theater and musicals. I dreamed of playing a lead role in a play. I may one day who knows. 

2. Kiss under the Eiffel Tower.... While somebody takes a cheesy picture of said kiss.

3. Learn a new state. I have lived in Oklahoma for most of my life. I was not born here so I have that going for me. I do know my way around Texas but that is not good enough!!

4. Learn Guitar. I have forgotten how to keep my rhythm and my chords. I have slowly started to read the music again. This one is challenging for me. I try to play a little every day to get a better feel for it. I need to remember to be more confident in myself. I give up so easily.

5. Save money. Can anyone do this one? We will see.....

6. Buy a house, Have another baby, get better job, etc is all on there. 

7. Enjoy my life more, relax more, and breathe.

There were other things on my list that I did not share with you. I gave you a little something something and you should be just fine. The reason I am sharing my list in the first place is to show you that I have a plan. There is no more of me worrying what my next step is. Some of the things on my list may never happen, and that is okay. I would just like to know that if I worked hard I could achieve the things I set out to do. I made that list 2 weeks ago. I have already crossed one thing off. I will leave you with a quote from a brilliant mind you know as my own. 


"Life is what you make it. Your dreams can fly by. You have to reach up and take it!"
-Kelly E.



No comments:

Post a Comment