Friday, May 17, 2013

Shooting Star.


This week has been a strange one. I feel like so much is going on in my life. I also have realized that when I keep busy I am a happier person in general. It is when I am left alone to my thoughts where the worst part of me emerges. Things in my life seem to be looking up. I am a firm believer in what I call the "sling shot effect". If you have never heard such a thing, allow me to explain. Life pulls you down. At times it might pull you so far you wont believe in anything but the bad. It is pulling you back to shoot you forward. You do not deserve the good, if you cannot go through the bad. In my opinion at least. 

My sling shot has shot me forward. I am not going to let it take all the credit though. I helped a little. 




At this moment I am listening to Hello Goodbye- In your arms in acoustic. I do not know about you guys, but there is nothing I love more than acoustic. It is beautiful. Please do press that play button. 

Well guys It is already 1am here so I am going to get some sleep. I will be back next time. 

Kelly Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment