Thursday, May 9, 2013

Since I've Been Gone.




Hello world. I have been absent for quite some time. I have been too preoccupied with work. While I was away I did many things. Some are not so great. That picture right there pretty much explains itself. I had a delicious coffee. 







I watched my daughter play outside. She is growing up right before my very eyes. Each day I try to measure how big she is beside me. I cherish every day with her. Everyone always tells you that the time flies. I have witnessed this myself. The years just flying by. 











As I previously mentioned some are not so great. I got a hot new pair of shades! 











I did some modeling...










Emol&Kelly

I went to the Norman Music Festival. I had a blast with my husband and friends. We filled Sonic cups with vodka and slush. They were extremely strong. We had a blast.








The night before me and my husband walked around the festival. When we were going to leave it started raining. We had to walk blocks to our car in the pouring down rain.  I always saw on romantic movies people would kiss in the rain. We tried it, it was nice. We didn't even run to the car just walked. It was fun.




I HAD A BIRTHDAY!!!!!
You are now looking at a 24 year old. I did not make big plans for my birthday. I was broke and it fell on a Wednesday. I did however go to a passion party. At this passion party I had a penis cookie.



As you can see I have been way too busy.
I need to go put my little one to bed. I will see you guys next time. 

-Kelly Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment