Monday, May 27, 2013

What is Love.

What is love?
It is an age old question. If you look love up in the dictionary you will see that love is defined as the following.

LOVE
noun: An intense feeling of deep affection.
Verb: Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).

I think love is more than what can be defined. How do you put these deep emotional feelings into words. When I think of love all kinds of emotions run to my mind. It is the way he grabs me by the back of my neck and kisses me, as he stops he just lays there and breaths onto me. I feel the passion, I feel a burn. It is the way he tries to save me at all cost, never once leaving me behind. It is the way I am bound to him. I am compelled by him. I am captivated by him.

Have you ever felt like you just knew someone. Like they were always there. Maybe they were in another life. Star crossed lovers if you will. I normally wouldn't believe in all that mushy love stuff, however I believe in this. I believe because I feel it every time he touches me. It reminds me that I do know him, I know him well. I have been there before. I have felt those lips upon mine. That is something I cannot forget. 

When you truly love there is no other you think about. They haunt your every thought. When you close your eyes and imagine their face you can almost taste them on your lips, smell them on your being. They say love is kind. Love is far from kind. It is brutal. It will break you down, it will inspire you. It will become you.

I have loved you in another universe and in another time. You bring life into my life. I love you.

Kelly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment