Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Look Inside.

Hello world.

 I do not know about you guys, but I am a day dreamer. When my days get crazy I just close my eyes and imagine that I am in a better place. I have noticed in my day dreams I am always alone. My husband is not there to nag me or tease me. My daughter is not there to ask me the same question every 5 minutes. I am all alone. 

I enjoy when I am alone. I think a lot about my life and where I have been and where I am going? What kind of person will my daughter be? How will I look at 30? How will I look at 40?







 I have always been a "in the moment" kind of person. I can tell it has not gotten me anywhere. I need to embrace some kind of change in my life. I want to be happier in my relationships. I am not saying just my marriage either. My relationships with family and friends could use some improving. As you can probably tell by that picture I am slightly awkward.






So back to day dreaming! I will paint a picture of what a normal Kelly day dream looks like. I am  in a pink bikini. I imagine if I was on this beach I would need some sort of cute floppy hat. A corona sitting on the table next to me. My toes dipping into the ice cold water while the sun kisses my body. I am alive.

Kelly Rose. 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment