Monday, April 15, 2013

Today.

Headphones...check.
Bad ass phone with music player...check
Blog will be ready in...3...2...1

Today...
It started off great. I awoke to the beautiful sun peeking through the blinds of my window. I then got ready for work. It takes a lot of preparation for my job. I can without a shadow of doubt say that it takes longer than any other job I have ever had. I have to put on a full face of makeup which includes the following (In no specific order).
  • Primer
  • Concealer
  • Foundation
  • Powder foundation
  • Eyeliner
  • False eyelashes
  • Lipstick
  • Bronzer
  • Blush
  • Eyeshadow
The end result is simply stunning. If I don't say so myself. As I was saying. My day started off great. I drove to work with my radio loud and the windows down. I walked confidently into work. My work day flew by with the help of all of my co-workers. We talk about all kinds of random things. I absolutely love being there sometimes.

 I got off work and drove to my corporate office where I re-took my bar exam (for bar tending). It wasn't until I got home where things started to fall apart. I am a strong person. I do so much. I didn't come here to tell the world the details of mine and my husbands arguments. I came here to vent as usual. This blog is my sanctuary. Honestly here lately I have pretty much only have a couple of friends. I am pretty sad I just lied to a bunch of people I do not know. I have friends. They just are not here. You see kids this thing called life sometimes takes you to crazy places. In my friends case that crazy place ended up being Denver.

I guess you can say I miss my friends. I do every single day. While they are off living their dreams. I am here in a battlefield, broken and alone. I am always alone. Life is so funny, and by funny I mean fucked. While day dreaming today I thought about how 6 months ago I was the happiest I had ever been. Then it all changed. I say changed, but I meant life came crashing down. Everything I had previously known fell apart. I was forced to change on a dime. To choose to not fade away and guess what blog readers? I soared.

I can be happy. I do not have to settle for less than acceptable at least. I heard this quote once and it resonated with me.

 I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question. -Harun Yahya

I am glad I came here. When I write it is soothing for me. I can write way better than I can talk. When I talk I do not think, I just speak. When I write I am able to really think about what I put on a page. I will admit I am random. I am working on things. I will see you guys tomorrow at the same time.

Kelly Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment