Friday, April 12, 2013

Off My Chest.

Today has been surprisingly great. I hope that all my readers out there have had an equally great day as well. I have already been to work and back. I made a little extra today. I was able to take my husband out for a wonderful lunch/dinner. I love doing stuff with him. It seems like here lately I am always at work or asleep. My work gets the best part of me. I try really hard to be in my daughters life. I work all day then when I get home I am all over her. I ask a lot of questions. I like to know what is going on in her life. I also want to be close with her. If she tells me everything now my plan is we will be that close when she is in that terrible teenager phase.

It is tough being a working mother. I feel like sometimes I miss things. I would love to be with her all day every day. I guess I am one of those crazy moms. I just love that little girl. I am  now sitting here with a full belly and a big smile on my face. I am just so happy to learn that within a week you lovely readers have been reading away. I have reached 700 views! Only 300 are from this week though. I will take 300 a week. That is amazing and all of you are equally amazing. The thought alone of that many people reading my blog is kind of scary. Who are you people? Why do you care? I am joking of course. I am sure you read because this blog is just too awesome to look away. 
If you guys have any questions or suggestions speak up! I would love to hear from each and every one of you. If you are too shy then just be anonymous. I owe each of you a big thank you! I love to write and it feels good to have that many people who care enough to read what I write. I hope each of you have a great day. I know I am.

Kelly Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment